Friday, January 14, 2011

A little reminder.

When I got on Facebook this morning, I saw that one of my friends posted a great status. I loved it because I think it's a great reminder of why I married Alex. I modified it to how long we've been married, but everything else is the same:

If you have a wonderful man, who helps balance your whole world...who isn't perfect, but is perfect for you... who works hard and would do anything for you. Who makes you laugh and drives you crazy, who is your best friend, who you want to grow old with, and who you are thankful for everyday, and who you could NOT live without....I said "I do" almost three months ago for all of these reasons!

I decided to share this because marriage is a crap-ton of work, and there are times where it's far from easy. But my love for Alex never, ever changes. And I think that's one of the most important things couples need to remember: If you really love that person, nothing will get in your way and the hard times will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment