Monday, January 3, 2011

# 42, 86 and 88

Okay, the "crisis" from earlier has been averted. We took Gill to the vet, and he appears to be okay outside of dirty teeth. Now onto my goals. I'm kicking ass. It's only the 3rd day of the new year and I've completed 4 things. For #42 I chose Amadeus. I had heard about it several years ago, but was never able to see it. I was pleasantly surprised. It's actually more like a dark comedy. A little longer than that I thought it would be, but I still loved it.

Then came the two I wasn't looking forward to. Once again, I was pleasantly surprised. The 2 people I had regretted severing ties with forgave me. I actually spoke to one of them briefly. As far as the exes go, I could only find one (and I was so happy, you have no idea). And we're okay. He has his life and family, and I have mine. So far, I'm happy with my progress and how things are turning out. Maybe 2011 won't be so bad after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment