Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 7

I'm a Cancer...the crab. I have mixed feeling about my sign. According to this, I'm emotional and loving, intuitive and imaginative, shrewd and cautious and protective and sympathetic. On the bad side I'm changeable and moody, overemotional and touchy and clinging and unable to let go. As much as I hate to admit it, the basics are true. But at the same, I just think it's a little to random to be considered a reliable assessment. I thought it was cool in junior high, but now I think it's dumb. I don't put too much stock into it. I'm not making fun of people that do, but it's not important to me.

On to more important stuff, I finally learned that I got laid off. But my manager didn't tell me herself. I found out by looking at the schedule and seeing that I was only working Sunday. While it sucks that I'm out of work again, I'm glad I was let go. The store I worked for is slowing going up in flames and I didn't want to go down with a sinking ship. So, the job search resumes. But I know I can find something bigger, something brighter. Wish me luck :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment