Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 27

Is it bad that I had a hard time figuring out which problem bothers me the most? I'm going to go with my weight. It might seem superficial, but it has been a huge roadblock for me. I'm 150+ pounds over weight. I think I'm considered obese. The main problem I have is I never really thought about it before. Yeah, I knew I was bigger than most girls, but I was happy. Then I started going to school and working, and people felt the need to ask me why I was so big. It still hurts to think about it. But...I'm happy to say I'm trying my damnedest to stick to a plan. I weighed myself this morning, and I've lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks. It's going slow, but it's working for me. I know I'll be healthier one day. Not just for me, but for my family. And that will be an awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment