Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 16

I accidentally hit save instead of publish when I finished this yesterday. Anyways...I'm a huge music lover. And, I'm very very on the fence when it comes to mainstream music. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people stop liking a band when they start being played on the radio. That is such bullshit to me. If you really love a band, or proclaim yourself to be a fan, you don't stop liking them just because they might become famous. That being said, mainstream music is on a steady decline.

Two words: Justin Beiber. I feel ashamed just mentioning his (or her) name on my blog. He sounds like a 10 year old girl when he sings. I do not understand why he's so popular. That's not music. I just don't get it. There are so many bands that aren't getting the recognition they deserve, and that dumb-ass is going all kinds of platinum? I call shenanigans. Sorry for the rant, but I can't frickin stand him. Oh music...why are you being butchered by tween pop?

No comments:

Post a Comment