Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2011 Goals/Day Zero (101 in 1001 project).

I'm going to try something really different. I didn't want to do the traditional New Years resolution/give up after a month or two. I wanted to do something that would last longer and have a greater impact. So, I decided to do the 101 in 1001 days project. Basically, you pick 101 things and you try to accomplish all of them in 1001 days. And it could be anything you want. Mine is very art/entertainment oriented, but I also have stuff like "make peace with people whose friendships with me ended badly" and "write a bad memory on a piece of paper, then burn it".

I tried to pick things that I knew would have a lasting impact on the rest of my life, not for just three years. Alex even said he'd do some of those things with me. But, 90% of it I really need to do on my own. I'm really not going to do this in its exact order. I feel if I do it that way, I'll be setting myself up for failure. I know is going to be a hell of a ride for me. And it all starts January 1st, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I started a list like this back in high school after seeing it on the travel channel. Except mine is 101 things to do before you die. I only completed like 75% of the list..but its ok I have the rest of my life to do it lol. Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete