Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 review pt. 2

I'm not going to lie...outside of the good things mentioned above, 2010 was a crappy year. I was just so stressed out all the time, and I had a lot of issues with people. But, that's life. You have so many things tossed at you, and you just get through it as best as you can. It's just a little bit easier when you don't have to go through it alone. It's also about how you choose to handle things. Do you let it build inside you, or you do just say screw it, and let it go? I tried to do the latter throughout the year and it was hard.

Thankfully, we're at the end of this very chaotic year. I'm just going to try to make 2011 a good year for me and my family. So, my fellow bloggers and readers, the next time I post will be January 1st. Have fun, be safe and just live. Don't worry about the crap you might have to deal with. Let it go for one night, and enjoy the people you love. See you in 2011, folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment