Saturday, April 16, 2011

I think I had a nerdgasm...

Alex and I are huge anime fanatics (otakus, anime freaks, ect). There's this convention that comes every year in Baltimore called Otakon. The first and last time I went was 2005. Alex has been going off and on since 2000. When I went, I didn't have a good time. I just went with the wrong people, and I didn't get to have the experience that I wanted. The good news is...We're going back this year! The last weekend in July to be exact. This will be our first convention together. And yes, we will more than likely Cosplay (dress up as characters, for those that don't know). We have some ideas, but nothing's set in stone yet. We still have 3 months. Anyways, I'm just uber excited and I can't wait to get my costume. Expect LOTS of pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment